6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 5
15 x 3
Stand with your mid-foot under the bar.
Take a big breath, hold it and pull the bar against your lower chest
slowly control the bar back down and repeat.
8 x 2
- Stand or sit with a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Keep your back straight, brace your core, and then slowly lift the weights out to the side until your arms are parallel with the floor, with the elbow slightly bent.
8 x 2
- Stand with feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the dumbbells across the thighs horizontally, palms facing back toward the thighs.
- Brace the abdominal muscles
Lift the weights upward, inhaling, with arms out in front and palms facing down.
Flat Dumbbell press
10 x 2
- Lie Down.
- Squeeze Your Shoulder-blades. Raise your chest and tighten your upper-back.
- Set your feet flat on the floor using a shoulder-width stance.
- Drive your heels into the floor and push the weight up.
- Slowly release the weight down and repeat.
Tricep rope pull down
20 x 2
- Stand facing the machine and grab the ends of the rope with both hands.
- Palms toward each other. Start with your elbows bent and hands in front of your chest.
- Pull it straight down, with all the movement at your elbow joints.
8 x 3
- Set up in a power rack.
- Set up the rack, it should be set either just below the knees, just above, or in the mid thigh position.
- Position yourself against the bar in proper deadlifting position. Your feet should be under your hips, your grip shoulder width, back arched, and hips back to engage the hamstrings.
- Since the weight is typically heavy, you may use a mixed grip, a hook grip.
- With your head looking forward, extend through the hips and knees, pulling the weight up and back until lockout. Be sure to pull your shoulders back as you complete the movement.
- Return the weight to the rack and repeat.
15 x 2
- Grasp the kettlebell and allow it to hang in front of you at the length of your arms. Your palms should be facing your body
- Standing up straight, Shoulder-width apart (no closer).
- Breathe in and brace the abdominals, keep the back straight, chest up, and eyes focused forward.
- Lift the kettlebell straight up toward the chin, leading with the elbows and keeping the bar close to the body. Breathe out during the effort. Your arms should go no higher than parallel with the shoulders. Slightly less is Ok.
- Pause at the top of the lift.
- Return the kettlebell back to the starting position, breathing in as you lower it.
10 x 2
- Sit on the bench with your legs fully extended, without hyper-extension.
- Feet should be shoulder width apart
- Grasp the handles and straighten the back to lean back slightly.
- Pull handle back to your lower abdomen just above your thighs.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades and elbows together to lift the weight
Pull weight towards your chest
Slowly release to your starting position.
make a change.
Get in touch