6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 5
15 x 3
- Hold the bar hip level with your palms facing down (pronated grip).
- Keep your shoulders back and knees slightly bent (rest of the movement through your hips).
- Lower the bar pushing your glutes out.
- On the way back up drive the hips forward and squeeze the glutes at the top.
Bulgarian SPLIT SQUATS
10 x 3
- Place one leg on the bench and the other in front of you.
- Slowly descend towards the ground
Keep your shoulders back and chest up.
- At the bottom of the moment drive through the heels back up.
10 x 3
- Place your foot on top of the step.
- Drive yourself up through your heels to a standing position.
- Then Slowly step back down to your starting position.
Elevated heel squats
12 x 3
- Elevating the heels decreases range of motion at the hip and improves range of motion at the knee, helping to recruit more quadriceps muscle fibers and allow you to go deeper in the squat.
- When the heels are elevated, it forces the ball of the foot to make greater contact with the surface.
- Place your heels slightly elevated.
- Hold a kettle bell by your chest.
- Keeping your shoulders back and Chest up perform a squat.
30-45s x 2
- Place a band around your knees.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Bend your knees a few inches and hinge forward at the hips, keeping your abs engaged and glutes tight.
- Then side step.
Elevated dumbbell frog pumps
30 x 2
- Place your elbows firmly on the ground either side of your torso to stabilise your body.
- Press the hips up into the air by squeezing the glutes strongly.
- Squeeze tightly at the top and then lower back down.
If you’re doing the 3 day workout plan, week 5 is complete for you. Well done!
If you’re doing the 5 day plan, keep going onto workout 4…
make a change.
Get in touch