6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 5
12 x 3
- Place the bar across your upper back (not neck).
- Keep the elbows pointed down with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Sitting the weight through the heels, push your glutes backwards.
- Keep your shoulders back and chest up.
15 x 3
- Stand with your torso upright.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet or so from the foot being left stationary behind and lower your upper body down, while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance. Inhale as you go down.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position as you exhale.
15 x 3
- Seated place your feet on the platform in front.
- Push through your heels but don’t lock out your knees.
12 x 3
- Kneel on the floor or an exercise mat and bend at the waist with your arms extended in front of you (perpendicular to the torso) in order to get into a kneeling push-up position but with the arms spaced at shoulder width.
- Your head should be looking forward and the bend of the knees should create a 90-degree angle between the hamstrings and the calves. This will be your starting position.
- As you exhale, lift up your right leg until the hamstrings are in line with the back while maintaining the 90-degree angle bend. Contract the glutes throughout this movement and hold the contraction at the top for a second.
- Slowly release back to your starting position.
Cable abduction into courtesy lunge
20 x 3
- Place glute strap/handle around ankle.
- Facing side on to the cable machine slowly adduct your working leg.
- Release the working leg and with the standing leg perform and curtsy lunge.
BARBELL HIP THRUSTS
10 x 3
- Barbell rests below the hips against a fixed bench with the middle of your back/ shoulders on the bench.
- Feet hip width apart hinging the hips down and and up pushing through the heels.
- keep the chin tucked in and slowly release back to your starting position.
make a change.
Get in touch