6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 4
8 x 3
- Start with your feet in a wide stance, toes pointed out as far as is comfortable.
- Keeping your back and spine in a neutral position, and torso upright, tighten your core.
- Bend the knees outwards so they remain over your ankles and perform the squat.
Rope pull throughs (cables)
10 x 2
- Begin standing a few feet in front of a low cable point with a rope or handle attached.
- Face away from the machine, straddling the cable, with your feet set wide apart.
- Begin the movement by reaching through your legs as far as possible, bending at the hips.
- Then pushing back up through and squeeze the glutes.
ELEVATED FROG PUMPS
AMRAP x 2
- Place your elbows firmly on the ground either side of your torso to stabilise your body.
- Press the hips up into the air by squeezing the glutes strongly.
- Squeeze tightly at the top and then lower back down.
Cable abduction into courtesy lunge
12 x 2
- Place glute strap/handle around ankle.
- Facing side on to the cable machine slowly adduct your working leg.
- Release the working leg and with the standing leg perform and curtsy lunge.
12 x 2
- Stand with your torso upright.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet or so from the foot being left stationary behind and lower your upper body down, while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance. Inhale as you go down.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position as you exhale.
SMITH MACHINE DONKEY KICKS
20 x 2
- Adjust the smith machine bar so you can assume the starting position on all fours under and in front of it with the arch of your foot on the underside of the bar and your working leg’s thigh parallel to the ground.
- Pushing with your glute through the arch of your foot, extend your knee in a slow and controlled motion.
If you’re doing the 3 day workout plan, week 4 is complete for you. Well done!
If you’re doing the 5 day plan, keep going onto workout 4…
make a change.
Get in touch