6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 3
Single arm DumbBell row
12 x 3
Place the right leg on top of the end of the bench, bend your torso forward from the waist until your upper body is parallel to the floor, and place your right hand on the other end of the bench for support.
Use the left hand to pick up the dumbbell on the floor and hold the weight while keeping your lower back straight. The palm of the hand should be facing your torso. This will be your starting position.
Pull the resistance straight up to the side of your chest, keeping your upper arm close to your side and keeping the torso stationary. Breathe out as you perform this step.
Lower the resistance straight down to the starting position. Breathe in as you perform this step.
AMRAP x 2
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart, or a little bit wider. As you bend your elbows and lower toward the ground, your elbows should be at about a 45-degree angle to your body.
- Once just above the ground, push yourself back up again.
Incline bench press
12 x 2
- Position your body on an incline bench on a 30-45 degree angle.
- Grab a barbell with an overhand grip that’s shoulder-width apart and hold it above your chest.
- Extend arms upward.
- Lower the bar straight down in a slow, controlled movement to your chest.
Lat pull down
15 x 2
Adjust the pad so it sits on your thighs to minimise movement.
Hold he bar with a wide grip, looking forward with your torso upright.
Retract your shoulder blades and pull the bar down in front of you to your upper chest (for the underhand variation change grip).
8 x 3
- Set up in a power rack.
- Set up the rack, it should be set either just below the knees, just above, or in the mid thigh position.
- Position yourself against the bar in proper deadlifting position. Your feet should be under your hips, your grip shoulder width, back arched, and hips back to engage the hamstrings.
- Since the weight is typically heavy, you may use a mixed grip, a hook grip.
- With your head looking forward, extend through the hips and knees, pulling the weight up and back until lockout. Be sure to pull your shoulders back as you complete the movement.
- Return the weight to the rack and repeat.
8 x 3
- Lie on a bench flat.
- With the palms of your hands facing each other. Raise the dumbbells up like you’re pressing them, but stop and hold just before you lock out.
- This will be your starting position.
With a slight bend on your elbows in order to prevent stress at the biceps tendon, lower your arms out at both sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest. Breathe in as you perform this part of the movement.
- Return your arms back to the starting position as you squeeze your chest muscles and breathe out.
10 x 2
- Set up a cable machine with a double-rope attachment fixed to the high position.
- Hold the handle in an overhand grip (palms facing the floor) and hold it with your arms fully extended out in front of you.
- Being the double rip towards your forehead and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
make a change.
Get in touch