6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 3
AMRAP x 2
- Hang from the handles, supported by your arms and feet.
- Then pull your chest up toward the handles, “rowing” your body upward.
- Then slowly release back to your starting position.
Rear delt flies
10 x 2
- Stand with your legs about hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand by your side.
- Bend your torso forward at your hips and bend your legs slightly so that your arms extend below your body with your hands facing each other as you hold the dumbbells. Keep your back flat. This is the starting position.
- Exhale and raise your arms out to your sides with your hands facing down, squeezing your shoulder blades together during the movement. Do not round your spine or move your head forward.
- Then return back to your starting position.
12 x 3
- Lie down on the bench.
- Squeeze Your Shoulder-blades.
- Raise your chest and tighten your upper-back.
- Grab the Bar. Pinky inside the ring mark.
- Set your flat on the floor using a shoulder-width stance.
- Push your heels against the floor and lift the weight.
- Lower the bar to about an inch off your chest.
- And lift the car back up to starting position.
8 x 2
- From a standing position, grasp an EZ-bar loaded with the desired weight and raise it above your head extending your arms. Palms face forward. Don’t bend your wrists.
- Slightly bend your knees to find a stable position. Keep your core tight.
- Lower the bar behind your head, slowly. Then lift it again to the initial position. Keep your elbows high in the same position, don’t swing your arms. Lower and lift the bar in a semicircular arc behind your head.
15 x 2
- Grasp the kettlebell and allow it to hang in front of you at the length of your arms. Your palms should be facing your body
- Standing up straight, Shoulder-width apart (no closer).
- Breathe in and brace the abdominals, keep the back straight, chest up, and eyes focused forward.
- Lift the kettlebell straight up toward the chin, leading with the elbows and keeping the bar close to the body. Breathe out during the effort. Your arms should go no higher than parallel with the shoulders. Slightly less is Ok.
- Pause at the top of the lift.
- Return the kettlebell back to the starting position, breathing in as you lower it.
8 x 3
- Sit on the bench with your legs fully extended, without hyper-extension.
- Feet should be shoulder width apart
- Grasp the handles and straighten the back to lean back slightly.
- Pull handle back to your lower abdomen just above your thighs.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades and elbows together to lift the weight
Pull weight towards your chest
Slowly release to your starting position.
make a change.
Get in touch