6 week booty & abs workout plan – Week 2
15 x 3
- Set the bar around waist height.
- Position yourself under the bar lying face up.
- Grab the bar with an overhand grip, slightly wider than shoulder width (palms facing AWAY from you).
- Contract your abs and glutes, and keep your body a completely straight line.
- Pull yourself towards the bar with with a slow and controlled tempo.
AMRAP x 2
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart, or a little bit wider. As you bend your elbows and lower toward the ground, your elbows should be at about a 45-degree angle to your body.
- Once just above the ground, push yourself back up again.
12 x 3
- Sit on an upright bench holding a dumbbell in each hand at shoulder height with your palms facing away from you.
- Keep your chest up and your core braced and look straight forward throughout the move.
- Press the weights directly upwards until your arms are straight and the weights are above your head.
Wide grip lat pull down
15 x 2
- Adjust the pad so it sits on your thighs to minimise movement.
- Hold he bar with a wide grip, looking forward with your torso upright.
- Retract your shoulder blades and pull the bar down in front of you to your upper chest (for the underhand variation change grip).
Barbell bicep curls
10 x 2
- Stand up with your torso upright while holding a barbell at a shoulder-width grip.
- While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the weights forward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out.
- Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level.
- Then slowly release the bar to the start position.
Incline bench press
8 x 2
- Position your body on an incline bench on a 30-45 degree angle.
- Grab a barbell with an overhand grip that’s shoulder-width apart and hold it above your chest.
- Extend arms upward.
- Lower the bar straight down in a slow, controlled movement to your chest.
10 x 2
- Set up a cable machine with a double-rope attachment fixed to the high position.
- Hold the handle in an overhand grip (palms facing the floor) and hold it with your arms fully extended out in front of you.
- Being the double rip towards your forehead and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
make a change.
Get in touch