At home ab workout
Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
Lift up your left knee to your chest
Switch to lift your right knee to your chest.
Continue the movement, alternating legs.
- Lie back wirh your legs straight and together.
- Slowly Raise (keeping your legs as straight as possible) towards the ceiling.
- Keep back flat to the floor.
- Slowly release back to your starting position.
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your legs and stabilise your lower body.
- Cross your hands to opposite shoulders, or place them behind your ears without pulling on your neck.
- Lift your head and shoulder blades from the ground.
- Lower, returning to your starting point.
- Lay back with your upper body slightly upright.
- With completely straight legs kick up and down continuously for the time instructed.
- Keep the core tight and engaged.
Standing knees to elbow
- Stand with your feet shoulders width apart and place your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees and bring them up so that your thighs and hips form a 90 degree angle, calves parallel to the floor.
- With elbows flared lift your shoulder blades off the floor and hold the position. This is your starting position.
- Bring your elbow towards your knee.
- Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees.
- Place your hands behind your head and lock them together by clasping your fingers. This is the starting position.
- Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs.
- Breathe out when performing this part of the exercise.
- Once you feel the contraction for a second, lower your upper body back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Start by lying on the ground, with your lower back pressed flat into the floor and your head and shoulders raised slightly above it.
- Place your hands lightly on the sides of your head, Be careful not to yank your head with your hands at any point during the exercise.
- Lift one leg just off the ground and extend it out.
- Lift the other leg and bend your knee towards your chest.
- As you do so twist through your core so the opposite arm comes towards the raised knee. You don’t need to touch elbow to knee, instead focus on moving through your core as you turn your torso.
- Lower your leg and arm at the same time while bringing up the opposite two limbs to mirror the movement.
- Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder.
- Contract your core and raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet.
- Hold the position without letting your hips drop.
- Swicth sides.
- Start in a traditional plank — shoulders over hands and weight on just your toes.
- With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground.
- Return to your basic plank. Switch legs, bringing the left knee forward.
- Keep switching legs and begin to pick up the pace until it feels a little like running in place in a plank position.
- Continue “running” in your plank for the time instructed.
make a change.
Get in touch